Do you not find fighting the infected to be tiresome? Players are invited to a free update from Techland that interestingly extends Dying Light 2. The Second Chapter is visible to the public; among the innovations, another mission has appeared.
Techland will launch the first paid Dying Light 2 expansion for users next month, but the Polish developer also intends to offer free extras, and the game’s second chapter, titled “A Huntress and a Hag,” recently made its appearance across all platforms.
Fans will be able to team up with the Huntress and take on a new type of foe in the Witch, thanks to the creators. Although the competition won’t be easy, those who are interested will employ the new tools. The heroine traveled to the City in order to prevent the nightmare brought on by the beast.
The novelties created for A Huntress and a Hag appear as follows:
- New Chapter Agent – Meet Shen Xiu, better known as Huntress, the talented hunter, and agent of the newest chapter. She is the New Chapter Agent. If you’ve ever traveled and come across chests or containers filled with bows, you may be sure that they originally belonged to her because she was an expert with long-ranged weapons. Shen Xiu also represents the Hunters, a shadowy group of talented soldiers tasked with finding the most dangerous Infected. The Huntress had arrived at the City following the trail of her most recent mission.
- New Enemies – Beware and prepare for battle against the Witch (a perilous subspecies of the Banshees) and the Plaguebearers, two new enemies (people infected by the Witch). The new foe is swift and nimble, allowing her to attack unexpectedly and deftly deflect melee assaults. Because the witch is immune to sunlight and UV rays, you must employ an entirely different approach to combat her. Even worse, you will only be able to identify her Plaguebrers by your Sense of Survival because they are identical to regular humans. Be cautious since when they are destroyed, they create a poisonous cloud that quickly transforms any healthy person into an Infected one.
- New Arsenal – Utilize potent new weapons from the ranged armory, like the Hunter’s Crossbow and the Ballista Bow. Fans of melee weaponry will also have the chance to flaunt their proficiency with lethal weapons like the Basher.
- New Rewards – Complete a series of bounties centered on taking out foes using traps, ranged weapons, or by dodging bullets to earn brand-new rewards.
- Return to the first Chapter 1 – The game still has the content that was added in Chapter before! The Agent from the prior Chapter, Harper, will also have a new weapon, blueprint, package, and goodies for you.
Pawel Plaza, Dying Light 2 Stay Human’s Product Owner at Techland Publishing, gave a brief overview of the planned attractions:
“We concentrated on presenting players with a challenge that neither of them had the chance to experience before. The Witch is stronger than normal foe and has the ability to change the rules of the game; as a result, Day in the City will suddenly be just as perilous as Night. Players must exercise caution if they do not want to fall prey to the ongoing hunt. ”
We can view the trailer and other Techland-produced materials in honor of the film’s debut. The developers thoroughly describe the Witch and her abilities, while at the same time, they address the Hunters faction in the movie.