Elden Ring, a game from FromSoftware, is now only five days away from release. To build even more anticipation, publisher Bandai Namco has published a six-and-a-half-minute overview trailer. We’ve included it here, but owing to age limitations, you’ll have to go to YouTube to watch it.
Elden Ring, which features worldbuilding by George R.R. Martin and features an open-world architecture, stealth components, mounted combat, and reduced stress for players, promises to be the next step in the Soulslike formula. The official PC system requirements were just released by the creators; as a reminder, we already discovered that ray tracing would be added to Elden Ring after its first release. However, it’s reasonable to assume that system requirements will be significantly greater when ray tracing is enabled.
THE NEW FANTASY ACTION RPG
- Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between.
A Vast World Full of Excitement
- A gigantic universe where open landscapes with a variety of circumstances are smoothly connected to massive dungeons with intricate and three-dimensional architecture. The thrill of uncovering unknown and overpowering hazards awaits you as you explore, giving you a sense of success.
Create your Own Character
- You can freely combine the weapons, armor, and magic you equip, in addition to personalizing your character’s appearance. You can customize your character based on your preferred gameplay style, such as developing muscle strength to become a powerful warrior or learning magic.
An Epic Drama Born from a Myth
- A multilayered story told in fragments. An epic drama in which the various thoughts of the characters intersect in the Lands Between.
Unique Online Play that Loosely Connects You to Others
- In addition to multiplayer, which allows you to connect with other players and travel together, the game also has an asynchronous internet component that allows you to sense the presence of others.