Almost since the release of Version 2.6, HoYoverse (previously miHoYo) has been putting the Serenitea Pot feature into maintenance, which has resulted in an increasing number of players waiting impatiently for it to be completed. Here’s what’s going on.
As of the release of Genshin Impact 2.6 on March 30, players have been unable to use the edit function while within the Serenitea Pot. The Serenitea Pot is essentially the Housing feature of Genshin Impact, and HoYoverse has placed it on indefinite hiatus. This means that you will be unable to add new furnishings or characters or remove existing ones. As an example, if you placed characters inside the Pot who have reached maximum Friendship, you will be unable to swap them out in order to farm Friendship for a newly released character, such as Ayato, who you have just pulled. You can, however, continue to use all of the other features of the Serenitea Pot.
During maintenance, players can still use the Serenitea Pot functions.
- Creating new furnishings by entering your own Serenitea Pot or joining another player’s Serenitea Pot
- Planting new seeds and harvesting crops
- To redeem, use the Trust Rank function. Realm Bounty and Adeptal Energy
- Getting into your mansion
- Using teleporters and other mini-game-related items