Blue Sun, the first piece of paid downloadable content (DLC) for Hellpoint to be released by Cradle Games, is currently accessible on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and PC. It has been verified that upgrades for the Xbox Series X/S edition of the sci-fi Soulslike will be available on July 26. These upgrades are also available for the PS5 version of the game. The upgrade brings 4K resolution and gaming at 60 frames per second, in addition to reducing loading times.
To unlock the new downloadable content, you must first collect fifty percent of the data and then head to the Observatory to have a conversation with a new non-player character. You are now able to travel to the Blue Sun dimension, which includes Dominion Baths, The Core, and Gehenna Prison. In the New Game Plus mode, there are now three new Contract missions available for PvP/PvE, NPC Invasion, and Stacking respectively.
The DLC also adds new weapons, armor sets, masks, shields, and new enemies. It should come as no surprise that there are new bosses, in addition to more programs for the Jukebox and Taunts. In addition, one can now respec their stats at The Pond’s interface and sort their inventory using a variety of various filters, both of which were added by Update 484. Examine the whole list of alterations that have been provided below.
MAIN UPDATE FEATURES
- You can now respec your stats at the console of the first location: the Pond.
- You can now sort items in your inventory by a number of criteria.
THE FULL LIST OF CHANGES:
- Added entries to the Blue Sun levels;
- You can now take contracts for specific challenges and rewards;
- New NPCs are mow populating the Irid Novo space station;
- Added a new audio occlusion technology;
- Local co-op splitscreen can now be set to vertical an ultra-wide monitor is detected;
- Major bosses now scale better with progression;
- Some NPCs no longer get stuck in some stairs;
- Hungarian language added;
- Optimization and minor bug fixes.