The introduction and debut of the new Tango Gameworks creation, which was automatically added to the subscription library, was the surprise of yesterday’s Xbox Developer Direct. The titan from Redmond has planned the service’s expansion and disclosed up to 9 goods coming soon to Xbox, PC, and the cloud.
Three good titles from Japan were added to the Xbox Game Pass catalog in January, but customers are already accustomed to the offer being refreshed considerably more frequently. Before the end of the month, the Americans add a few new titles to the well-liked service, positively surprising and making up for the “backlog”.
New games in Xbox Game Pass
- Hi-Fi Rush (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – game available now,
- GoldenEye 007 (cloud and consoles) – 27.01,
- Roboquest (Game Preview) (console) – 30.01,
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (cloud and consoles) – 31.01,
- Inkulinati (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 31,
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R (cloud and consoles, PC) – 31.01,
- Darkest Dungeon (cloud, consoles, and PC) – 02.02,
- Grid Legends (cloud) EA Play – 02.02,
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition (cloud and consoles, PC) – 07.02.
Microsoft will release six new products for Game Pass subscribers in the final weeks of January, and three more at the start of February. Two Xbox and PC exclusive games are on the list (Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition and Hi-Fi Rush), and it’s important to note that GoldenEye 007 was also developed by the Xbox Game Studios team but will also be released on the Nintendo Switch.
Xbox Game Pass – games until January 31:
- Donut County (cloud, console, and PC),
- Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master (konsole i PC),
- Telling Lies (cloud, consoles, and PC),
- Worms WMD (cloud, console, and PC).
Four games will exit the subscription library at the end of the month, but only Telling Lies looks to be an offer that is unquestionably worthwhile catching up with. Sam Barlow’s prior endeavor made its debut on the initial platforms in 2019.