In May of last year 2021, the free game Tom Clancy’s The Division Heartland was revealed by Ubisoft. After that, the French company announced that The Division Heartland will not be released in the current fiscal year, as was previously announced, meaning that it will not launch it before the end of March 2022.
The release date of this game has been postponed to the next fiscal year, which means that it will be released sometime between the beginning of April 2022 until the date of March 31, 2023. Thus, The Division Heartland is the sixth game that Ubisoft has put on the release schedule in the next fiscal year.
Since that time, the news of the game has not been heard, but today the media and news leaker Tom Henderson returned to share with us some information about the game that he obtained from his sources:
- This game, unlike the first and second parts of The Division, will not take place in a big city, but in a small town called Silver Creek.
- However, Henderson described the game world as being open and vast, with plenty of opportunities to find rare resources.
- Some places will randomly get contaminated by the Green Poison virus. This will affect the players in those places, and then they will have to wear the protective mask, and before that, of course, search for materials to manufacture the filter for the mask.
- There are two game modes, a PvE called Excursion, in which you play against AI characters, and a second PvPvE mode called Storm, in which you play against both the AI and the opposing team.
- The AI-controlled enemies are 6 types of Flanker, Grunt, Heavy, Sharps, Hooter, and Technician and each requires a special strategy to defeat them.
- The main objective of the game will be to explore the Silver Creek map, collect the best loot from weapons and gear, and return to your base before a certain period of time expires.
- The game offers 3 different classes, The Weapon Expert, whose mission is to mark enemies to determine their location and provide shields to his comrades. And there’s The Medic whose mission, of course, is to treat his comrades during battles. Finally, the Survivalist’s job is to explore the map to find the best loot and mark a location on it.