Update 188.8.131.52b for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has been released by Gearbox Software, and it includes a new limited-time mini-event called Treasure Ahoy, which will be available until the 5th of May. opponents in Sunfang Oasis and Crackmast Cove are rewarded with extra Gold as a result of this change. The Featured Run for the Chaos Chamber has also been changed, offering those who participate an “awful curse” as well as a reset of the Leaderboard.
Aside from this, two achievements, “You, Esquire,” and “So Much for That Guy,” can now be successfully accomplished with a friend in co-op, and Health Vials no longer replenish health when in the Save Your Soul posture. In addition, several assault guns have had their damage boosted by five percent. For example, each Sawblade fired by the Donkey now deals five percent more damage, while the duration has been reduced from four seconds to one second.
In order to compensate for this, the damage scaling of the Crossbolt Generator has been boosted by 71 percent, while the damage scaling of its ricochet has been increased by 32 percent. The Mode Swap speed of the Manual Transmission has been raised by 20%, and the minimum fire has been increased by 30%. See the full list of changes in the notes section below.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is now available for purchase on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC platforms.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Notes: Version 184.108.40.206b
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from April 28 to May 5 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Treasure Ahoy
- Get more gold from enemies in Sunfang Oasis and Crackmast Cove!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! Beware, a terrible curse befalls all who enter! Then again, there’s a LOT of loot… The Leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
- Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Wastard and Droll the Troll. Get ready to take on a new cursed run in the Chaos Chamber!
- Health Vials will no longer fill a Fatemaker’s Health Bar during Save your Soul
- The achievements “You, Esquire” and “So Much for That Guy” are now able to be completed properly in co-op
- Trim in Sunfang Oasis has been repainted to be prettier for Fatemakers
- Cultist Leader no longer sounds like a member of the Bone Army
Assault Rifle Adjustments:
- Base damage is no longer treated as if it was firing an extra projectile
- Individual Sawblades now deal 5% increased damage instead of 1% increased damage
- Sawblade duration decreased from 4 seconds to 1 second
- Damage Scaling increased by 60%
- Increased damage scaling by 71%
- Increased Ricochet Damage Scaling by 32%
- Fixed an issue where Crossbolt Generator would not roll with Barrel Mod Parts. Note: This will not affect current items
- Sped up Mode Swap speed by 20%
- Increased Damage Scaling by 15%
- Increased minimum Fire Rate by 30%. The initial fire rate starts faster to do damage sooner
- Damage scaling is now correctly treated as if it fires an additional projectile
- Adjusted Damage Scaling by 18.4%
- Addressed an issue that was causing Thunder Anima to not be treated as an Assault Rifle. This change results in a 25% increase to the Base Weapon Damage, and will also cause stats on items that affect Assault Rifles to properly apply to Thunder Anima