Microsoft has made the announcement that the first games to be added to Xbox Game Pass will be available in the first few days of August. A collection of games designed specifically for the Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PC, and mobile devices have been developed by the publisher.
It is a beautiful tradition that Microsoft perpetuates, and at the beginning of this month, we received a list of titles that would be released in the first two weeks of August. Because we had announced in advance that we would be playing Turbo Golf Racing, Two Point Campus, Midnight Fight Express, and Immortality in the days to come, several of the titles were already familiar to our audience.
Xbox Game Pass for the first days of August
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available today
- Shenzhen I / O (PC) ID @ Xbox – 04/08
- Turbo Golf Racing (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X | S) ID @ Xbox – 04/08 – premiere on Xbox Game Pass
- Two Point Campus (Cloud, Console, and PC) – 09/08 – premiere on Xbox Game Pass
- Cooking Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC) – 11/08
- Expeditions: Rome (PC) – 8/11
- Offworld Trading Company (PC) ID @ Xbox – 11.08
As you can see, Microsoft is continuing to broaden its selection of titles published by Ubisoft, and as of today, Ghost Recon Wildlands will be available to play on Xbox Game Pass. However, this is just the beginning because there are two more premieres that are waiting for customers. Two Point Campus, which was developed by the same people who created Two Point Hospital, is without a doubt one of the most interesting games that have been released this month.
The developers of Turbo Golf Racing have taken two popular pastimes and combined them into one game: driving automobiles and playing golf. They are undoubtedly hoping that the game will be as successful as Rocket League.
It is important to note that we have already showcased games that will be removed from the selection available through Xbox Game Pass in the middle of this month.