Final Fantasy 16 has remained at the top of Famitsu’s charts for the most anticipated future titles, which are determined by reader votes, as it did last week (and several weeks before that), and it has done so once again. As is customary, it keeps a comfortable lead, with a margin of more than 200 votes separating it from the game that came in second place, which is Splatoon 3.
However, with the exception of Final Fantasy 16, each and every game that is ranked in the top 10 is a game that is available on the Nintendo Switch, which is also not an extremely unusual occurrence. Alongside Splatoon 3, other future Nintendo Switch exclusives like Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and Bayonetta 3 have also scored well, coming in at No. 3 and No. 4 respectively. Additionally, the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sits in sixth place on the list. In the middle of the two of them, at position No. 5, is Dragon Quest 10 Offline.
Seventh place goes to LIVE A LIVE, which will be available in a matter of weeks, and the eighth-place goes to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, which are not far behind. Last but not least, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak and Ushiro bring the top 10 to a close.
You may view the whole list of the top 10 below. Readers of Famitsu were responsible for casting all of the votes, which were collected between April 28 and May 11.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 986 votes
2. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 777 votes
3. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – 705 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 702 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 673 votes
6. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 657 votes
7. [NSW] LIVE A LIVE – 498 votes
8. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 456 votes
9. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – 451 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 350 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]