Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands was a really successful spin-off of the Borderlands brand, and despite the fact that it did not change the outcomes of the main installments of the series, it is still doing very well today. This is despite the fact that it did not alter the results of the main games in the series.
Tina Tina’s Wonderlands is still being developed by Gearbox Software’s developers, and less than five months after the game’s initial release, they have provided us with the fourth add-on, which features a relatively modest amount of additional gameplay time ranging from thirty to sixty minutes of enjoyable activity. The initial feedback from players, both on Steam and elsewhere, indicates that fans are unhappy with the content’s splintered presentation.
Despite this, 2K Games continues to push forward with their DLC offensive, and this time around they have provided us with a new character class, a new boss, a significant amount of new treasure, and extra territories for the Chamber of Chaos. The following is a description of the content provided by the producers themselves:
- New class Blightcaller: an elemental fighter with a unique talent tree and two Action Skills
- New character creation options including Grim’s grim personality and additional pre-action stories
- A new boss Redmourne the Trivern with four powerful forms that you unlock as you progress
- New loot including weapons, gear, and cosmetic items
- Additional areas that may appear in the randomly generated Chamber of Chaos after the end of the game